Well the move-in is almost complete. We're just waiting on our dining set to arrive. =) The boys are not adjusting as well as I'd hoped, but maybe once all the stress of Christmas is over they'll do a little better in their new home. I, on the other hand, am loving the new place. Yesterday, I even hung the drapery rod all by myself and it's level and it looks awesome! I'm going to spruce up the drapes after Christmas.
Right now I'm supposed to be working on a cake for a friend's graduation. She wants a 3D Aggie Ring cake. I think I mentioned that in my last post. Anyway, it's not so such a hard cake to do, I've just been very unmotivated these past few days. I think I'm coming down with something...let's hope it's the flu and not baby numero tres. Not that another baby wouldn't be a wonderful blessing, but my other two are running me ragged as it is. I don't have enough energy for three!
Speaking of lack of energy, our housewarming is Saturday night too and I have another cake (Polar Express themed) for Sunday AND I have a ton of Christmas gifts to make! Needless to say, my stress level is through the roof right now. And my energy level has bottomed out. Oh Starbucks, why don't you deliver?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment