Monday, December 28, 2009
I am so happy Christmas is over. I didn't really find my Christmas spirit this year. Moving right before Christmas was probably not a good idea. I know we broke the bank, that's for sure. =) I also had some issues with my sewing machine...of course, right? I was able to hand sew a couple of items for my cousin, but everyone else is getting a belated gift. Better late than never! Everyone got so much stuff. What recession?! I don't know where we're going to put it all! This year we decided to get ourselves a big present, so we're paying on a Nikon D60. It will be paid off in a couple of weeks. I kind of wish we had just purchased it outright, but then we would not have had $$ to buy gifts for anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment