Friday, November 6, 2009
I have officially booked my flight to Germany. I leave in March! I'm very excited to see my aunt. She moved back there in May of '08, so it's been awhile since I've seen her. Now I need my renewed license to get here so I can go down to the Passport office! It's been almost 3 weeks now, so it should be arriving any day. Other than that, I must figure out how to pack 8 days worth of clothes/shoes/toiletries/misc into one carry-on suitcase and tote bag. I would really like to avoid paying extra to check my bag. Plus, carrying-on ensures that my luggage will arrive safely in Germany and not end up lost in the bowels of some random airport. Eight days in Germany just wouldn't be as fun without clean clothes and appropriate footwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment